Driver CPC Periodic Training
All PCV & HGC drivers have to undertake 35 hours of approved Driver CPC periodic training to obtain you Driver CPC Card.
They will have to undertake this training every five years if they wish to continue to drive professionally.
The Driver CPC has been implemented by the Driving Standards Agency to improve the knowledge of truck, bus and coach drivers which in turn will improve road safety and the professionalism of the road transport industry as a whole.
The 35 hours can be split into 1 day sessions lasting 7 hours each.
We currently have a wide range of courses to choose from or we can make a course bespoke to your requirements*.
Courses cover topics such as:
- Traffic & Transport Laws In the UK
- Safeguarding & Disability Awareness
- Safe Working In Transport
- Emergency First Aid At Work Awareness
- Fire Awareness & Manual Handling
- Driver Role Within The O-Licence
- Pre Use Defect Checking & Tachograph Compliance
- Transport Manager Refresher CPC (Driver CPC Version does not include financial or law elements of standard refresher)
All our trainers are experts in their respective fields. Our training sessions are in a relaxed but professional atmosphere ensuring we achieve the best learning outcome.
Courses can be delivered on Site or at our numerous Training Centres throughout the UK.
We Strongly advise that drivers managers their hours as JAUPT have confirmed that hours cannot be “Banked”.
We advise you log into the DSA website to access your current hours and whether you are entitled to accrue further hours for the next card issue before booking on a course, as once the course has been sat and hours are uploaded they may not be applied by the DSA.
This will help you prevent wasting your time and money.