Vehicle Inspection Services
Lloyd Morgan Group’s Vehicle Inspection Services provide the transport sector with one of the most respected HGV vehicle inspection, system, quality and safety audit services in the industry.
Our team has vast experience and knowledge of the PCV/HGV sector. This is based upon years of working in the engineering, vehicle maintenance, standards and audit departments of some of the worlds biggest operators.
Under Operator Licensing regulations the vehicle operator is responsible for vehicle being maintained in a safe and roadworthy condition at all times. Regardless of any maintenance contract that may be held, it is the operator who is responsible for Maintaining Roadworthiness and it is your O License at risk.
In line with DVSA’s “Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness”, we have a team of fully qualified and experienced PSV & HGV vehicle engineers and UK vehicle inspectors.
Our dedicated, enthusiastic and independent consultant engineers are able to provide high quality, unbiased Engineers Inspections Reports on vehicles and their components.
PSV & HGV Vehicle Inspection Services Include:
• Percentage of fleet annual / bi annual /4-6 weekly inspections
• Campaign inspections ( specific vehicle types with known defects)
• OCRS inspections
• 3rd party external audits (reviewing subcontractors who you are using or who are using your name)
• Rail support contracts
• School transport checks ( own & subcontracted service vehicles)
• End of contract / off hire inspections
• Pre / Post accident repair inspections
• PDI (Pre Delivery Inspections)
• Driver daily Walk-round check “Gate Audits”