PSV / HGV Roadworthiness & Categorisation of Defects Awareness Course.
This course is a 2 day course based upon the DVSA Categorisation of Defects Manual.
Working through the manual the candidate will obtain an understanding of:
• Understand how to use the CoD Manual
• Understanding Prohibitions
• Operator Licencing
• The Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness
• DVSA’s Role
• Traffic commissioners Role
• Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
• Fix Graduated Penalties
There is also a practical element to this course