Now Hiring for a Compliance Engineer
Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle + Pension + Benefits (Immediate Start) – Due to Team Expansion
Lloyd Morgan Group are the one of the country’s leading PCV/ HGV compliance monitoring and training companies, which is enforced by our Corporate Partnership to the Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT).
We are looking for a highly motivated proffessioanl to join our expanding team of compliance engineers who is willing to travel and spend weekly nights away from home.
You will be home based, working throughout the UK.
Although the appointments are pre-planned the role is predominantly self-managing your time, keeping appointments and meeting deadlines.
Significant training will be provided.
You will be:
- A motivated Individual with engineering experience, an eye for detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a thorough knowledge of not only vehicle inspection but also engineering maintenance systems and best practice.
- Be able to communicate with all levels of management and workforce professionally & confidently.
- Able to audit engineering systems and ideally hold an auditing qualification although we can obtain the qualification for the right candidate.
- A proficient trainer capable of training workshop staff and at management levels with courses such as, Vehicle Inspection, Engineering Management, Operator Licence etc.
- Ideally hold a Transport Managers CPC for PSV & / or HGV and be able to deliver TM CPC courses
- Computer literate, have a working knowledge of Word, Outlook, emails and Excel and be a forward thinker.
- Professional in every aspect of your interaction with our customers and partners.
- Would ideally hold an IRTEC Inspection Technician card & assessment qualification but this is not a necessity as we can train the right candidate for this qualification.
Relevant PCV/HGV qualifications for engineering or a Transport Managers CPC and have engineering / workshop knowledge, a current UK driving license, be able to maintain a professional image and have attention to detail are required for this role.
If you feel you have the ability to undertake this role but maybe lacking in the qualifications – call or email us as we may have other role options available.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, acumen and qualification to meet this exciting challenge and wish to join a friendly team of professionals then please email your CV through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions call us on: 01543 897505
**We are also looking for training to deliver PSV Driver CPC & Transport Manager CPC full courses on an ad-hoc basis – please contact us if this is your speciality**