Post-Brexit lorry permits: what you need to know

The Government’s ambition is to reach an agreement with the EU to maintain existing liberal access for commercial hauliers.

So you can prepare contingency plans for the unlikely event of a “no deal”, you can apply for an ECMT permit to continue working in the EU.

Applications open on 26 November 2018. You’ll need to be registered on the Vehicle Operator Licensing system to apply.

Read our latest Moving On blog post and our guidance on GOV.UK to find out more.