Location: UK & International
Lloyd Morgan Group is one of the global leaders and innovators in vehicle inspections and vehicle compliance, paperwork services.
Already recognised nationally and internationally and used by some of the Europe’s largest Plc companies and SME’s. Lloyd Morgan Groups ethic is based on providing its customers undisputable, professional, quality services, at competitive rates.
In order to enhance our operational coverage nationwide and internationally, we are now looking for, proactive, competent, dedicated and results oriented individuals to fill the positions above in our organisation. The successful applicant will not only have the right experience, but will also have the correct personnel skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Recognised Motor Vehicle Engineering Qualifications and certificates.
• Willing to travel with some overnight accommodation.
• Must be a certified VOSA PCV vehicle inspector with at least 3 years hands-on experience in vehicle inspection in a busy environment.
• Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills with high integrity.
• PC literate conversant with Microsoft and similar packages.
• Must have an excellent working knowledge of maintenance systems and understand operational processes and pressures.
• Ideally will have held a position within engineering management in the PCV sector or similar.
If you meet the requirements above and are interested in joining a team of highly professional staff.
In the first instance applications should be sent in confidence to, Jeanette Groves via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering letter explaining why you are the correct person for this role and enclosing a fully detailed CV indicating current salary.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.