Benefit from becoming an earned recognition operator. The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) Earned Recognition Scheme is a way to prove you meet driver and vehicle standards. It is a voluntary scheme designed to work for operators of all sizes and comes with many benefits.
Benefits of becoming an Earned Recognition Operator include:
- showing you are an exemplary operator, and be able to prove this when you bid for contracts, providing a competitor advantage.
- you are less likely to have your vehicles stopped at the roadside for inspections.
- be less likely to have DVSA enforcement staff visit your premises.
- permission to use the DVSA earned recognition logo on your website and other publicity materials (but not on your vehicles).
- recognised as a DVSA-accredited operator on GOV.UK – great publicity for your business.
- have direct access to a dedicated earned recognition team in DVSA.
- more confidence in your road safety through regular vehicle and driver checks.
As an authorised Earned Recognition Scheme audit provider, Lloyd Morgan Group can support HGV and PSV operator’s application by carrying out a full and comprehensive audit that is required to join the scheme.
The audit by an approved audit provider, such as Lloyd Morgan Group proves that you meet the standards and that you are continuously monitoring your own compliance, using DVSA – validated IT systems and compliant with vehicle and road safety standards.
Ready to join?
If you’re looking for assistance or guidance on the Earned Recognition Scheme, we are here to help you on your compliance journey.
To find out more about the DVSA Earned Recognition Scheme please
Lloyd Morgan Group can also provide
You can apply for accreditation for extra modules that show you meet the requirements to work on certain projects.
High Speed Two (HS2) for HGV operators only
London Power Tunnels (LPT2) for HGV operators only