Competitive Salary + company vehicle + benefits Immediate Start (Full Time)
Lloyd Morgan Group are one of the country’s leading PCV/ HGV compliance monitoring and training
companies, endorsed by our corporate partnership for compliance and training with the Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT).
We are looking for a highly motivated specialists to join our expanding team of compliance engineers.
You should be willing to travel and be prepared to spend some nights away from home.
- You will be home based, working throughout the UK, with the opportunity to travel further afield into
Europe, USA and the UAE, if you wish.
- Although our appointments are pre-planned you will be responsible for managing your time and meeting deadlines.
- Be a motivated individual with an eye for detail, a can-do attitude and have excellent written and
verbal communication skills.
- Will understand the operational pressures facing the client whilst fulfilling your compliance work.
- Will have a thorough knowledge of not only vehicle inspection but also engineering maintenance systems and best practice.
- Would ideally have auditing knowledge and an auditing qualification along with experience of public inquiries.
- Will be computer literate, with a working knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel and be forward
thinking and proactive.
- Must have relevant PCV/HGV engineering / transport management experience, preferably hold a Transport Manager CPC and a clean current UK driving licence.
- Will have experience of delivering training.
- Will deliver excellent customer service
Key aspects of this role are:
- Vehicle Inspection
- Training Course Delivery in numerous aspects of transport compliance
- Assessing Candidates for awarding bodies certification
Training will be provided for those candidates who can undertake the role to our standards but lack the certification to support their experience.
Since you will be required to undertake significant mileage and there is a potential to spend numerous nights out per week, please consider this before applying.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, acumen and qualifications to meet this exciting challenge.
Please email your CV through to:
NO AGENCIES OR CANVASSERS