Workshop Supervisors & 1st Line Managers Roles & Responsibilities Course:
22nd April 2024 - 09:00 to 17:00£205.00
A one day workshop supervisors training course designed to help those directly controlling workshop staff and administration to understand the basic principles and legal requirements that the position requires. This course will have benefits for not only new Supervisors, but also Supervisors that have been in the position for some time. Attendance of this course will allow the candidate to not only make sure the workshops are always complying with legislation but also helping the company to achieve its overall aims and objectives. The following are the key subjects within this course:
- Supervisors role and responsibilities.
- Understanding how systems and procedures affect the workshop.
- Monitoring and controlling work activities.
- Health and Safety in the workshops, the supervisors role.
- Complying with the requirements placed on the company by the Traffic Commissioner for maintenance.
- Keeping the records.
Buying Online With Confidence:
Each Ticket purchased Represents 1 Person Attending The Course
Tickets are not interchangeable the date you purchase / book is the date you will be attending
You will need:
- A Suitable PC or Laptop with a good stable internet connection
- The time listed is the start time of the course you are expected to be ready and waiting in the waiting room prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
Attending A Course At One Of Our Sites:
You will be required to arrive 15 minute’s on site prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
General Terms and Conditions:
By booking through the online events system, you submit your information to the event organiser, and you agree to them to use this information to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
Booking online your are acknowledging the terms & conditions of business in which Lloyd Morgan Group operate. T&C’s are accessible on the footer of this page.
The finishing times of the courses are approximate times only and may vary slightly.
Names of the delegate(s) will be requested following the booking confirmation and any special requirements of delegates must be highlighted to us following the booking confirmation.
Payment in full must be made at time of booking.
Prices featured are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added at checkout.
Joining instructions will be sent out after the booking is completed and payment accepted.