Transport Manager CPC – PSV (10 Days) Course
25th March 2024 - 09:00 to 8th April 2024 - 16:00£1,495.00
Transport Managers Certificate of Professional Competence
- You will gain a qualification that is recognised across the EU to show you are professionally competent and skilled transport manager.
- You will gain knowledge needed to run or work within an effective transport operation.
- It will enable you to be nominated as a professional and competent person on the Company Operator licence in any business.
Who Should Attend?The qualifications are for PSV individuals who want to:
- Enter the profession of Transport Manager
- Demonstrate their professional competence to meet Operator Licencing requirements
- To gain a wide breath of knowledge regarding transport operations regulations and practices
Paper 1. Knowledge Test – Multi Format Response
Paper 2. Knowledge Application in the Workplace – Case Study AssessmentCourse Content
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Social Law
- Fiscal Law
- Business and financial management of the undertaking
- Access to the market
- Technical standards and technical aspects of operation
- Road Safety
Course MaterialCourse material is provided in full by Lloyd Morgan Group and is updated with any new changes, ensuring the best chance of passing. You will receive a full student pack containing:
- Detailed information as presented in the course,
- Practice multi format response questions & case studies
- Various guides and Information as published by the governing authorities to help your through the learning process and prepare you for your exams
Duration10 days – 9 days to undertake all the training and revision and 1 day for the online exam The course usually runs from Monday to Friday over a two-week period
LocationCourse are held nationwide at one of our approved training centres (as listed) and are classroom face to face based. Exams are undertaken online.
Buying Online With Confidence:
Each Ticket purchased Represents 1 Person Attending The Course
Tickets are not interchangeable the date you purchase / book is the date you will be attending
You will need:
- A Suitable PC or Laptop with a good stable internet connection
- The time listed is the start time of the course you are expected to be ready and waiting in the waiting room prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
Attending A Course At One Of Our Sites:
You will be required to arrive 15 minute’s on site prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
General Terms and Conditions:
By booking through the online events system, you submit your information to the event organiser, and you agree to them to use this information to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
Booking online your are acknowledging the terms & conditions of business in which Lloyd Morgan Group operate. T&C’s are accessible on the footer of this page.
The finishing times of the courses are approximate times only and may vary slightly.
Names of the delegate(s) will be requested following the booking confirmation and any special requirements of delegates must be highlighted to us following the booking confirmation.
Payment in full must be made at time of booking.
Prices featured are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added at checkout.
Joining instructions will be sent out after the booking is completed and payment accepted.