PSV Vehicle Inspector Training with IRTEC Accreditation
28th May 2024 - 08:00 to 31st May 2024 - 17:00£1,164.00
Lloyd Morgan Group’s PSV Vehicle Inspector Training with ITREC Accreditation provides the appropriate training to be able to accurately identify defects, make qualitive and quantitative (wear and tear) assessments and evaluate the condition of vehicles. 4-day Inspection Course: For new vehicle inspectors who require training to become competent in vehicle inspections. It will involve 2 ½ days in a classroom and ½ day of practical demonstration plus a 1-day IRTEC accreditation. Please note: Experience criteria is required to be met before successful registration to undertake the practical and online test to gain IRTEC Accreditation. Benefits
- Provides appropriate skills to staff who are new or experienced to inspecting vehicles
- Improves the maintenance of your vehicles which reduces vehicle downtime
- Ensures you vehicles are better prepared for PMI and annual tests
- Compliance with the DVSA Inspection Manual
- Monitoring of vehicle inspectors provides peace of mind that they are making the correct decisions when it comes to maintenance issues and the roadworthiness of your vehicles.
Buying Online With Confidence:
Each Ticket purchased Represents 1 Person Attending The Course
Tickets are not interchangeable the date you purchase / book is the date you will be attending
You will need:
- A Suitable PC or Laptop with a good stable internet connection
- The time listed is the start time of the course you are expected to be ready and waiting in the waiting room prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
Attending A Course At One Of Our Sites:
You will be required to arrive 15 minute’s on site prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
General Terms and Conditions:
By booking through the online events system, you submit your information to the event organiser, and you agree to them to use this information to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
Booking online your are acknowledging the terms & conditions of business in which Lloyd Morgan Group operate. T&C’s are accessible on the footer of this page.
The finishing times of the courses are approximate times only and may vary slightly.
Names of the delegate(s) will be requested following the booking confirmation and any special requirements of delegates must be highlighted to us following the booking confirmation.
Payment in full must be made at time of booking.
Prices featured are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added at checkout.
Joining instructions will be sent out after the booking is completed and payment accepted.