PSV Roadworthiness & Categorisation of Defects Awareness Course
9th May 2024 - 09:00 to 10th May 2024 - 17:00£438.00
Roadworthiness & Categorisation of Defects Awareness two day course is designed to increase the skills and knowledge of vehicle inspection technicians, workshop supervisors and engineering managers to allow them to make informed decisions on defects that are identified within the maintenance process. This course is based upon the DVSA Categorisation of Defects Manual Working through the manual the candidate will obtain an understanding of:
- Brief overview of operator licensing
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) and enforcement
- Understanding Prohibitions
- Categorisation of defects – immediate, delayed and inspection notice defects
- Decision making on vehicle serviceability
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
- Fix Graduated Penalties
- The Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness
Buying Online With Confidence:
Each Ticket purchased Represents 1 Person Attending The Course
Tickets are not interchangeable the date you purchase / book is the date you will be attending
You will need:
- A Suitable PC or Laptop with a good stable internet connection
- The time listed is the start time of the course you are expected to be ready and waiting in the waiting room prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
Attending A Course At One Of Our Sites:
You will be required to arrive 15 minute’s on site prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
General Terms and Conditions:
By booking through the online events system, you submit your information to the event organiser, and you agree to them to use this information to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
Booking online your are acknowledging the terms & conditions of business in which Lloyd Morgan Group operate. T&C’s are accessible on the footer of this page.
The finishing times of the courses are approximate times only and may vary slightly.
Names of the delegate(s) will be requested following the booking confirmation and any special requirements of delegates must be highlighted to us following the booking confirmation.
Payment in full must be made at time of booking.
Prices featured are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added at checkout.
Joining instructions will be sent out after the booking is completed and payment accepted.