Engineering Managers Roles & Responsibilities Course
27th June 2024 - 09:00 to 28th June 2024 - 17:00£438.00
Engineering Managers Roles & Responsibilities Course is a two day course that is designed to be more involved and at a higher level than the Workshop Supervisors course. The course deals with the pressures that can be placed upon an engineering function, both internally and from external sources such as DVSA. The course will give the manager a good understanding of how to improve their department and how this will help the organisation as a whole to achieve its aims and objectives. The following are the key subjects within this course:
- The role of the Engineering Manager .
- How to get the best from their staff.
- Health and Safety for Managers, an understanding of their legal responsibilities.
- Systems and Procedures for engineering.
- Communication within the company and the engineering role.
- Reporting to directors and other managers.
- Budgets and financial control.
- Facilities Management.
Buying Online With Confidence:
Each Ticket purchased Represents 1 Person Attending The Course
Tickets are not interchangeable the date you purchase / book is the date you will be attending
You will need:
- A Suitable PC or Laptop with a good stable internet connection
- The time listed is the start time of the course you are expected to be ready and waiting in the waiting room prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
Attending A Course At One Of Our Sites:
You will be required to arrive 15 minute’s on site prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
General Terms and Conditions:
By booking through the online events system, you submit your information to the event organiser, and you agree to them to use this information to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
Booking online your are acknowledging the terms & conditions of business in which Lloyd Morgan Group operate. T&C’s are accessible on the footer of this page.
The finishing times of the courses are approximate times only and may vary slightly.
Names of the delegate(s) will be requested following the booking confirmation and any special requirements of delegates must be highlighted to us following the booking confirmation.
Payment in full must be made at time of booking.
Prices featured are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added at checkout.
Joining instructions will be sent out after the booking is completed and payment accepted.