Electric / Hybrid Vehicles – Level 1
21st July 2022 - 09:00 to 17:00
Lloyd Morgan Group’s Level 1 Award in Electric / Hybrid Vehicle Awareness Qualification is designed to introduce the knowledge to safe working practices, the dangers surrounding, and the precautions required to avoid potential injury when near Electric / Hybrid Vehicles.
Employers have a legal duty of care under the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 to ensure their employees are competent to work on electrical systems in electric and hybrid vehicles. Many operators are now, therefore, putting their staff through a basis awareness training in which to meet their duty of care.
- Improves the awareness of the dangers when working around electric and hybrid vehicles to help avoid accidents
- Demonstrates conformity to the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Enables staff to continue to work safely within their role as operators bring in new electric and hybrid vehicles into their fleet
- Gain a Level 1 qualification from a recognised awarding body
Buying Online With Confidence:
Each Ticket purchased Represents 1 Person Attending The Course
Tickets are not interchangeable the date you purchase / book is the date you will be attending
You will need:
- A Suitable PC or Laptop with a good stable internet connection
- The time listed is the start time of the course you are expected to be ready and waiting in the waiting room prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
Attending A Course At One Of Our Sites:
You will be required to arrive 15 minute’s on site prior to the course start (Driver CPC you will be required to arrive a minimum of 20 minutes prior to the course start to allow for identity checks to be undertaken)
General Terms and Conditions:
By booking through the online events system, you submit your information to the event organiser, and you agree to them to use this information to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.
Booking online your are acknowledging the terms & conditions of business in which Lloyd Morgan Group operate. T&C’s are accessible on the footer of this page.
The finishing times of the courses are approximate times only and may vary slightly.
Names of the delegate(s) will be requested following the booking confirmation and any special requirements of delegates must be highlighted to us following the booking confirmation.
Payment in full must be received by Lloyd Morgan Group before the date of the course.
Prices featured are exclusive of VAT. VAT will be added at checkout.