Urgent Vacancy – Compliance Engineer
Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle + Pension + Benefits
Immediate Start (Full Time)
Lloyd Morgan Group are the one of the country’s leading PCV/ HGV compliance monitoring and training companies, which is enforced by our Corporate partnership to the Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT).
Due to our growth, we are looking for a highly motivated specialist to join our expanding team of compliance engineers who is willing to travel and spend nights away from home.
You will be home based, working throughout the UK.
Although the appointments are pre-planned the role is predominantly self-managing your time, keeping appointments and meeting deadlines.
You will be:
- A motivated engineer with an eye for detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a thorough knowledge of not only vehicle inspection but also engineering maintenance systems and best practice.
- Be able to communicate with all levels of management and workforce professionally & confidently.
- Able to audit engineering systems and ideally hold an auditing qualification although we can obtain the qualification for the right candidate.
- A proficient trainer capable of training Workshop staff and at Management levels with Courses such as, Vehicle Inspection, Engineering Management Awareness, Operator Licence etc.
- Would ideally hold a Transport Managers CPC
- Computer literate, have a working knowledge of Word, Outlook, emails and Excel and be a forward thinker.
- Professional in every aspect of your interaction with our customers and partners.
- Would ideally hold an IRTEC Inspection Technician card & assessment qualification but this is not a necessity as we can train the right candidate for this qualification.
You must hold relevant PCV/HGV qualifications for engineering, a current UK driving licence, be able to maintain a professional image and have attention to detail.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, acumen and qualification to meet this exciting challenge and wish to join a friendly team of professionals then please email your CV through to us at email@example.com or if you have any questions call Tel: 01543 897475